Welcome to our website, we are based in Tottenham, North London and breed
Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier’s.
On this site you will find the following:
- Photos of the Mother and Father,
- Updates of the pregnancy and the litter once born,
- Dates when next litter due/permitted to leave mother,
- General Information on Blue Staffordshire Terrier
Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier’s
require lots of work and are not suitable for everyone please see below to find out more about this breed.
If you cannot find what your looking for then please do not hesitate and contact us, we will be more than happy to answer your questions. We do have a Quick Facts page however you should read on if your serious about owning a Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier are one of the most caring, useful, and intelligent dogs around. With so many types under it, people who are into terriers can choose which type that suits their doggy needs. They can go for the Airedale, the Yorkie, or even unique types like the Blue Staffordshire Terrier.
Among all the terrier types, the Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier has an appearance that people wonder if it really is a terrier. With similar appearances to a pit bull and a bulldog, this type of terrier is a powerful and muscular dog, commonly identified for its broad sized head and very strong jaws. Its usually round, of medium sized, and constantly looks ahead. When choosing this type of terrier, always look for those with a dark coat, having eyes that are white or pink in the rim, lips that are tight and clean, and with coat colors of red, fawn, white, black, or blue. The jaws have to be strong, the teeth large, and with a perfect set of teeth.
Blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier’s
has a very energetic and powerful demeanor. It plays, works, and loves its owners with all its energy. This breed is usually courageous and obedient as well as affectionate with a sense of humor. They make great companions with children and with other house pets as well. The only point where they must be trained is their social skills, when left alone without their owners instructions, they can be very competitive when interacting with other dogs in the neighborhood.
Thinking about buying a SBT?
- Please learn as much about the breed as you can before getting a dog.
- Visit a few shows even if you don’t wish to show, you will be able to talk to owners and meet the dogs.
- Join a SBT breed club, these are an fantastic way to learn about the breed and to meet other like minded people, most clubs have newsletters, 3 shows, as well as holding seminars, fun-days and other social events. Contact the secretary initially they will be able to help and advise you and should you decide this is the breed for you they will know who has puppies available.
- The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a ‘people’ dog and as such they are not good guard dogs, their friendliness to people and love for children has earned them a much deserved nickname the ‘nanny dog’ although this friendliness does not normally extend to other dogs, the breed typically is not dog friendly and this must be remembered when considering the breed.
- Staffordshires are not suitable for those who prefer quiet, reserved dogs
A dog is for life, not just for Christmas
Staffy, Staff, SBT, Stafford, Staffy Bull, Staffross, Nanny Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, North London Breeder, For Sale